Taking a que from Alison at 21st Century Pillow Book, I too have decided to put a wish list for the Holiday. This is my favorite time of year but also my busiest at home, work and school (2 finals to go)! So I thought, why not add a list for me. By no means is the list in any order:
1. Copic Markers. Have you seen these in action? If used correctly, your projects would be amazing. For a little taste, head over to Lady Brayton's.
2. Cricut Imagine and before you roll your eyes (hubby), 'imagine' the possibilities! (yea yea I know...gage)
3. Crock Pot - mine has disappeared. I loved cooking with it but can not seem to locate it.
4. Simply Supernatural by Stamp Insanity! LOVE LOVE all their products.
5. Cuttlebug - it's a need not just a want!
6. Urban Decay Naked Palette at Sephora. Ever since I borrowed it from my sister during the Thanksgiving Holiday ~ I am in lust, the colors a FABULOUS!
7. Steampunk & Emo's Halloween & Christmas at Simply Betty Stamps - their stamps all fantastic and just plain awesome!
8. Buckle gift certificate - I am not a big shopper but this is one of my favorite stores!!!!
9. NCIS season 6 and 7 - Who doesn't love Gibbs, Tony, Ducky, Ziva, McGee and Abby!
10. NCIS: Los Angeles - season 1 - Hetty anyone?!?!
11. A book titled "The Flame of Love" by Jonathan Jackson. He is a father, an actor, husband, brother, friend, musician and one FABULOUS writer. Also, if you are interested in new music from a wonderful group of Men, visit Enation! Jonathan, Richard, Michael, Luke & Daniel...their music is soulful, spiritual and powerful.
12. Almost forgot...Christmas Past collection from Graphic 45! Their colections are amazing.
13. And last but certainly not least...Jenni Bowlin!! Anything and everything from her store needs to be on my shelves at home. JBS Mercantile
So that's it...ok ok ok...I could probably list more but who wants to read this all day!
Hope everyone is having a fantastic Wednesday! Tomorrow i hope to post pictures (finally) of the mini-album from Rhonda at Scrap Happens!!!